our website www.orientavista.com/en respect the privacy rights of all users accessing our website. Therefore, I would like to inform you about the use of your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to the following persons:
- Service provider or website owner hereinafter referred to as www.orientavista.com/en
- A website visitor is a person who opens a website page or reads information on a website page. www.orientavista.com/en no matter what page
Website: www.orientavista.com/en has established a policy on personal information to raise standards of personal information security of visitors and users of the website better and to comply with the Act Protection of Personal Information B.E. 2562
Purpose of collecting personal data
www.orientavista.com/en Collect your personal information for the purposes of the website operation as follows
- For use in online marketing activities and advertising
- For use in the analysis of website visitors and market research.
- To use to verify the service users of the website who want to login to the website
- To use as information for shipping
- To be used as information to contact the service user of the website
- To check and maintain the security of the website system.
- To be used to develop the website and to provide a personalized experience for website visitors.
- To be used as information of the participants in the online community and to maintain the atmosphere of the website system.
Personal information at the website www.orientavista.com/en store
Website: www.orientavista.com/en store your personal information Through the use of the website service and registration, the information we collect is as follows:
- Name – Surname of the website user
- Email of website users
- The information for logging in to the website includes the username that the website user has set up or automatically generated by the website user and the password set up by the website user.
- Social Media Information of users of the website, such as social media names or social media IDs
- Address of the website user
- Telephone number of website users
- Date of birth of website users
- ID card number of website users
- Personal photographs of the users of the website
- Traffic information via computer of website visitors Used for analyzing and optimizing the security of the website.
Personal data collected by third parties
The website www.orientavista.com/en uses third-party software and services to enhance the website’s functionality. The services that the website uses are as follows:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel/Conversion API
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads Conversion API
- LINE Tags
- Google Maps Embedded
- Youtube Embedded
Rights of personal data subject
The user of the website has the right to request deletion of information. registered in the system You can request the deletion of information. By contacting the contact section of this policy.
website visitors All cookies can be deleted. From the web browser that website visitors use, you can learn how to delete cookies. Exit the web browser from the web browser developer’s website.
Security of personal information
Website: www.orientavista.com/en pay attention to your personal information. and will always take effective measures to protect your information safe. and set up various policies with the aim of protecting your personal information safe from unauthorized access and from using the information in an improper way We will use new technologies that are available as we develop the website. to improve these measures to be more effective in a timely manner
on the website www.orientavista.com/en There may be links to other websites. Or you may use links on other websites to access our website. We ask that you understand that the website www.orientavista.com/en inability to take responsibility for the policy and how to protect the privacy of other websites Therefore, you are encouraged to study the policies and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information of the websites you visit. before and after visiting our website via the link on the website as well
You will contactwww.orientavista.com/en and the Personal Data Protection Officer?
If you have any suggestions or would like to inquire about the details of collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information including the request to exercise the rights under this policy You can contact through the following channels
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +66-2-444-2117
- Line: @orientavista
- Facebook: orientavista
Policy prepared by Orientavista (www.orientavista.com/en).